University of British Columbia
- Masters of Music (Major in Opera Performance) UBC
- Scholarship awarded I.O.DE (academic excellence)
- Bachelors of Music (Major in Opera Performance) UBC
- Scholarship awarded P.E.O. (academic excellence)
- Scholarships (BC Government academic excellence 4 years)
Private Vocal Coaching (International)
- Geoffrey Parsons (French Chanson)
- Eleanor Steber (Mozart Concert Aria)
- Sir Peter Pears (Britten Folk Songs)
- Mario Bernardi (Vocal Concerto)
- National Association of Teachers of Singing (International)
- B.C. Registered Music Teacher's Associations (Vancouver Branch)
- Voice Foundation (International leaders in vocal science)
- Music Teacher's National Associations (International)
- Canadian Actor's Equity (Since 1976)
- CFMTA Canadian Federation of Music Teacher's Association
- CFMAA Canadian Federation of Music Adjudicators Association
With a diversified repertoire from opera to cabaret Ms. Clark's repertoire includes roles as wide-ranging as 'Nellie Lovett' in Sondheim's 'Sweeney Todd' to the 'Countess' in Le Nozze di Figaro" and of course 'Adele' in Die Fledermaus, as well as a large collection of crazy ladies and women of dubious repute.
Capilano College (now Capilano University)
- Associate of Arts ( Major in Music Performance)
- Scholarship awarded (BC Government academic excellence 2 years)
Ongoing Education: Technical
- Workshops and classes with Master teachers (e.g. Elly Ameling, Cathrine Sadolin, Eric Vietheer, Richard Miller…)
- Research on repertoire, vocal science, and vocal pedagogy through professional associations, publications, Internet.
- Teaching assistant to Professor F. Tickner at UBC for three years. Duties included directing, teaching voice, opera repertoire, and theatre techniques.
- Voice teacher at UBC for five years.
- Director of Musical Theatre programs for five years at Gateway Theatre. Assistant Director for community musical production (Oliver)
- Vocal coach for Norman Rothstein Theatre "Gotta Sing, Gotta Dance" 2 years
- Private vocal studio 20 years.
- Drama coach specializing in role and audition preparation.
- Adjudicator for music festivals across Canada (since 1992).
- Lecturer and workshop leader in voice, theatre techniques, performance practice, repertoire both classical and musical theatre, practice techniques . (since 1989)
Other Performance Experience
- Lead roles in opera, musical theatre. (E.G. Shaw Festival, UBC Opera, NLOS, Victoria Folk Festival, GVOS)
- Extensive oratorio, recital and cabaret experience ( CBC Orchestra, Vancouver Symphony Orchestra, College Canadian Music, various charitable events)
- Stage director opera and musical theatre at both professional and community levels (Oliver, Grease, Fiddler on the Roof, Suor Anjelica)
- Director of Apropos Creative Productions
- Vancouver Opera affiliate Soloist Vancouver/Victoria Balalaika Orchestra (two recordings)
- Over 10 years soloist First Church of Christian Science